Miniml DISHWASHER Powder - 500g
A 500g Glass Jar - we also sell it loose in the shop if you bring your own jar
Grease and limescale don’t stand a chance with our non-toxic Dishwasher Powder. Guaranteed to leave your spoons sparkling and your dishes dazzling.
Amazing results even at low temperatures. What's not to love?
- Exceptional washing results, even at low temperatures.
- Inhibits limescale formation.
- Does not form white deposits.
- Low foaming.
- Ideal for domestic or commercial use.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates.
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Remove food from your dishes and place a scoop (10 grams) of Dishwasher Powder in the machine’s dispenser.
For the perfect finish add Miniml Rinse Aid to your rinse aid reservoir.
AREAS OF USAGE
- All dishwashers
- CIP Cleaners
5-10% Oxygen Based Bleaching Agents*, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants. *Plant or mineral origin.
Keep away from children.
For time being we will only be refilling liquids in MINIML branded bottles. No other bottles will be accepted for refills. Please, allow up to 10% difference on your requested liquids. The price of the liquids includes a £3/£1.50 deposit on your liquid order, this covers the cost of the bottles we keep in circulation. Once the bottles have been returned (we will accept only clean, dry undamaged bottles with the lid or a trigger spray top/pump) we will take off the value of the deposit from your shopping in store. If you want to keep the bottles then please just keep them (they are great). You can return purchased bottles as soon as it is safe (we will notify you via social media) so meanwhile keep them until further notice.